Luxury lifestyle living in the heart of Dee Why
FIND. This contemporary three-bedroom apartment delivers all the lifestyle conveniences you can imagine to your door. Nestled within 'The Oaks' modern security building in the heart of Dee Why, this sleek apartment places a dynamic selection of restaurants, cafes and shops, and the buzzing atmosphere of the Meriton lifestyle precinct within your immediate vicinity. This spacious, sunlit apartment sits on the second floor, and features a free-flowing three-bedroom, two balcony floorplan.
LOVE. Bright and airy throughout, this apartment offers a choice of two outdoor spaces, including a generous entertainer's terrace that flows out effortlessly from the living area. Sleek and immaculately presented, this is a low-maintenance home that allows you to relax into the lifestyle offerings in Dee Why with no effort at all.
- Quiet and private interiors
- Spacious light-filled living zone that is extended by an alfresco terrace, large enough for a full outdoor setting
- Modern stone kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Three queen-sized bedrooms with soft carpet and built-ins, including a luxe master bedroom with a full en-suite, dual built-ins and access to a private balcony
- Chic family bathroom with stone finishes, bathtub and separate shower
- Dedicated laundry room
- Reverse-cycle air-con units in living area and master bedroom
- Lift access up to the apartment on level two, and down to the secure basement parking area
- Intercom access
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts the Meriton lifestyle precinct at your door, and a wide variety of eateries, shops and supermarkets to choose from. If you work in the city, the B-Line service will whisk you straight into the CBD in little more than half an hour. Or Dee Why beach and its dynamic strip of waterfront cafes and restaurants is an 800-metre level walk away.
- Internal + balconies: Approx 152 sqm
- Parking: Approx 29 sqm
- Total: Approx 181 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Public School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love sitting on the balcony at the end of the day and relaxing with friends
- It feels safe and secure in the building
- Everything you need is at the door, including supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, local shops and bus services to the city
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.