Modern apartment with multiple alfresco areas
Auction Saturday 18 April
FIND. Delivering leafy outlooks, this beautifully renovated apartment showcases modern interiors that are both light-filled and airy. Occupying a top floor position with two separate alfresco spaces, it's a wonderful opportunity for first time buyers, investors or those looking to upgrade to a spend-nothing home.
LOVE. The practical layout that has two bedrooms tucked away from the living and dining quarters. In addition, the living and dining area flows out beautifully to two balconies – ensuring lovely cross breezes permeate throughout.
• The gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher includes a breakfast bar for casual meals. It also features a cleverly concealed laundry.
• Two double bedrooms provide private sleeping quarters with both featuring ceiling fans.
• The bathroom is well-appointed with a two-tone colour palette and offers up a separate shower and bath.
• With an east-facing and west-facing balcony, take a seat outside to enjoy both the morning and afternoon sun on your face.
• A large LUG including mezzanine storage means you have a tonne of space to store those bikes, boards and other larger items.
LIVE. The convenience of this location is a huge bonus. At the end of the street, a walking and bike path leads past the lagoon and directly to Dee Why beach and its vibrant strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants. The B-Line bus service can be accessed from the end of the street, and supermarkets, eateries and shops are just a ten-minute walk away.
Water - Approx $179 pq
Council - Approx $350.50 pq
Strata - Approx $934 pq
Internal & Balcony - Approx 76.6 sqm
Parking - Approx 16 sqm
Total - Approx 92.6 sqm
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.