Modern light-filled beachside apartment with views
FIND. Bright and spacious and showcasing a stunning outlook of the ocean and Longreef headland, this renovated beachside pad radiates instant appeal. Situated on one of Collaroy's prime beachside streets, this outstanding apartment is positioned on the top floor of an immaculate complex of homes that includes a swimming pool.
LOVE. Fresh, contemporary interiors with flawless finishes, a bright, neutral palette and easy-care floorboards perfectly complement this spectacular beachside location. The top floor position means you can enjoy elevated views of the ocean and Longreef headland, which are visible from the living area as well as the balcony. Privacy is another coveted benefit, with private leafy outlooks to the front and rear.
• Enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and Longreef headland from the living area as well as the balcony
• Excellent floorplan with generous living and bedrooms grouped together to the rear
• Open-plan living zone with a clearly defined space for dining
• Stunning contemporary stone kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, tons of pantry and storage space and an adjoining laundry room
• Generous wide balcony with ocean outlook
• Double bedrooms with built-ins and good quality carpet
• Rainfall shower en-suite in the master bedroom and a sleek main bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• Intercom access
• On-site pool and gardens for all residents to enjoy
• Two secure parking spaces adjacent to each other and lots of visitor parking
LIVE. This is a fabulous location that will suit those who are looking for an easy, breezy coastal lifestyle. With the beach just 250 metres away, you can easily nip over for a quick swim or surf in the morning before heading home for a shower and then jumping on the B-Line bus service to the city. There's also the convenience of having cafes, restaurants, a cinema and local shops just a quick stroll down the road, and walking and biking tracks at Narrabeen Lake just moments away.
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1042.60 pq
Size: Approx 88sqm including balcony, 31sqm LUG
Total 119sqm approx
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Collaroy village offers a variety of restaurants, cafes & shops
- The Collaroy
- The Beach Club
- Collaroy RSL
- Collaroy United Movie Cinema
- Narrabeen Lakes Primary School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
- Pittwater House Private
- St Rose Catholic Primary School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the close proximity to the beach, the wonderful view of Longreef headland, and the open and spacious living and kitchen area.
- We love sitting on our balcony for coffee in the morning.
- We love the beachside lifestyle and community, the local coffee shops and walking around Longreef headland and Narrabeen Lake.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.