Premium privacy in the heart of Collaroy
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 20 August at 5pm online - register to participate.
FIND. A lush, private green outlook is ushered into the stylish, spacious interiors via sliding glass doors in this highly desirable 115sqm home unit that stands out from the crowd, now ready to fulfil the dreams of a huge variety of home buyers from beach-loving families, to couples and downsizers.
LOVE. Quality with a fashion-forward design sense was the overarching aim of the recent full renovation, building upon its desirable position at the rear of the complex for extra quietness. The generous width of the balcony is particularly impressive, giving it so much potential such as an outdoor lounge, alfresco dining spot, even room for a small trampoline.
• There has been no compromise on quality in the kitchen which boasts all Miele appliances and a particularly stylish wooden benchtop. Blanco matte black handles and tapware give this home a designer look throughout
• The indoor-outdoor flow from the balcony to the large, open-plan living room with bedrooms and bathrooms toward one end and full-sized laundry room, give this home unit a house-like feel
• There are a variety of spots and corners for break-away spaces ideal for multiple home offices or design features such as for photos, art, plants or children's play zones
• Deep built-in cupboards keep clutter at bay in the living room and bedrooms, with the potential to turn one of the living room cupboards into a more secluded study or multimedia nook
• The generously-sized security car space has an added bonus; a shed for extra storage
LIVE. On one of the more quieter streets of Collaroy basin, the popular local beachfront dining scene and major bus stops are just around 700m away. Sample your way through quality local coffee spots and everything from casual to upmarket dining, including Merivale's The Collaroy pub.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata rates: Approx $946 pq
Size: Approx 130sqm in total
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.