Garden apartment in quiet modern security block
FIND. This immaculate garden apartment is quietly tucked away from the road and showcases private and peaceful interiors and an enormous amount of outdoor space on title. With Warringah Mall and bus stops at the doorstep and beaches just a short drive away, this is a beautifully presented home that will appeal to discerning investors, professionals and downsizers as well as young families.
LOVE. You'll love the amount of outdoor space that belongs to this home, which includes a covered balcony as well as a garden and an entertainer's patio and BBQ area. The apartment is positioned to the very rear of the block and includes its own private entrance straight into the garden. The result is quiet, peaceful interiors with leafy outlooks and a sense of privacy and open space.
• Combined lounge, dining and kitchen area
• Seamless flow to a covered balcony, perfectly oriented for sunset drinks
• Generous level lawn, entertainer's patio and BBQ area with direct access from the driveway
• Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and brekkie bar
• Queen-sized master bedroom with sliding built-ins, plantation shutters, a ceiling fan and a shower en-suite
• Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fan
• Chic family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• European-style laundry
• First floor position within an immaculate modern security block
• Single lock-up garage, which sits in a secure basement area
• Pet-friendly block
LIVE. Brookvale is fast becoming a hotspot for artisan food and beverage offerings, with several great cafes, independent breweries and award-winning bakeries within walking distance. If you enjoy hiking, there are some beautiful walking trails around Brookvale Creek in the Allenby Park area. Or if you're in the mood for the beach, there are a number of them nearby, including those in Dee Why Freshwater and Manly. Shops, eateries, supermarkets and a cinema are located at nearby Warringah Mall, and you can enjoy quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly with bus services just moments away.
Water Rates: Approx $146 pq
Council Rates: Approx $360 pq
Strata Levies: Approx $884 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.