Sensational find in tranquil yet superbly convenient location
• Conveniently situated minutes from shops, cafés and the scenic Manly walking/bike track, this first floor apartment offers the perfect entry point for first home buyers and astute investors alike.
• Offered for the first time in 30 years, this apartment is presented in impeccable condition yet at the same time offers huge potential to renovate and maximise on a very clever investment.
• The kitchen which enjoys leafy district views, has ample cabinet space but also offers an excellent opportunity to upgrade with an ultra-stylish contemporary fitout.
• A north-westerly aspect ensures a light-filled interior throughout the day and the living with separate dining room flows with ease out to a spacious wraparound balcony, the perfect place to sit back and enjoy tranquil relaxation after a hard day's work.
• The original full bathroom with separate shower recess has been kept in impeccable condition and whilst perfectly functionable, offers an exciting opportunity to introduce a truly modern bathing experience. There is also a separate toilet with handbasin.
• The master double bedroom, with its leafy garden outlook, has ample storage provided by floor to ceiling built-ins, as does the 2nd bedroom.
• Additional features of this double blonde brick apartment include: no common walls, well maintained carpets throughout, private lock up garage to the rear plus workshop, and an external laundry drying area.
• Located a short stroll from the new Stockland shopping complex, local parks, tennis courts, public transport and the scenic walking/bike track to iconic Manly, this apartment will be in high demand. This is an impressive must see for first home buyers, executive professionals and astute investors alike.