Renovated north-facing apartment in small block of four
* Quietly located at the rear of a modern block, with level entry from the street and undercover parking, this immaculate apartment has been smartly renovated and now offers north-facing open plan living areas, galley kitchen and a bathroom with extra deep bathtub.
* A top floor position and no common walls, ensures maximum privacy and with living areas opening to a north-facing balcony, this neat apartment is the perfect entry level opportunity for first homebuyers who want to live close to shops and transport.
* Entry is to a central hallway, where two good-sized bedrooms with built-ins are privately set away from living areas on the north face of the apartment.
* A renovated bathroom offers clean white colour scheme, an extra deep bathtub and a separate shower recess with frameless glass.
* The galley kitchen is well-placed alongside separate living and dining areas and offers ample bench space, loads of storage, gas cook top and an adjoining internal laundry.
* The top floor position also offers exclusive access to expansive roof storage with pull-down attic ladder.
* Conveniently located just footsteps from Stocklands Mall and all the restaurants and cafes on offer in Balgowlah Village, this chic little apartment also has ample visitor and off-street parking and is right on city bus routes, as well as being just a ten minute drive to Manly and beaches.