A rare lifestyle opportunity
* Light filled ground floor apartment with charming 1940s detailing, idyllically set at the back of its quiet and updated block comprising of six residences.
* Defined lounge room and functional kitchen areas with dining space plus gas cooking appliances, stainless steel dishwasher and scope for a renovation.
* Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, flanked by the Art Deco bathroom with full enamel tub and ornate tiles traditional for its era.
* Other features include polished timber flooring throughout, picture rails, high ceilings and solidly built double brick construction with shared laundry.
* Nestled on a calm and leafy street setting, this dwelling enjoys a communal terrace at the rear, ideal for entertaining family and friends.
* Located in a tightly-held and boutique complex inside a sought-after Balgowlah enclave, within footsteps to schools and beaches.
* Easy access to village shops, a highly anticipated retail development, golf course, Manly District Walk and express buses to the CBD.