Effortless charm with elevated harbour glimpses
FIND. Positioned in a convenient Balgowlah location, this delightful, two-bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a small boutique block. Every feature of this home is designed for comfort and convenience, from its high ceilings to the generously sized kitchen. Ideally located near public transport, schools, and Stockland Shopping Centre, this apartment offers everything you need within a stone's throw.
LOVE. The simplicity of this apartment is the real charm, with a fresh coat of paint and neutral carpet throughout, the apartment is an ideal first home or investment. The kitchen is striking and functional, with the black and white checker floors making the perfect contrast. Complete with harbour glimpses from the balcony, this apartment is ready to move in an enjoy.
- Two generous bedrooms, master with large built-in robe.
- The apartment also offers a neat and tidy bathroom equipped with laundry facilities.
- Oversized kitchen with North facing window, induction cooking, dishwasher, and Bosch rangehood.
- Light filled living space that extends out to the charming balcony capturing magical harbour glimpses.
- Single lock up garage
- Offering low maintenance living in a central Balgowlah location, this apartment is appealing from every angle.
- Located in the popular school catchment area for Balgowlah Heights Primary School, as well as Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campuses.
LIVE. This super convenient location offers an abundance of lifestyle amenities and natural beauty. Public transport options are aplenty, easing your daily commute. Families will appreciate the close proximity to quality schools, and lifestyle opportunities are endless with Manly Beach and a host of stunning harbour beaches only a few minutes' drive away. Stockland Shopping Centre answers all your retail needs, and the surrounding area is filled with a variety of eateries and boutique shops.
Water Rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council Rates: Approx $403.90 pq
Size: Approx 63 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds; Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe, Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre; Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The convenience of this location gives this apartment the ultimate lifestyle, from the easy commute to the CBD, to the short walk to local cafes and restuarants.
- The neutral colour palette of this home makes it easy to make your own, it is ready to move in and enjoy.
- The small boutique block offers low maintenance living with friendly neighbours.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.