Serene & sun filled - moments to Balgowlah village
* Quietly positioned at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac, this freshly updated apartment enjoys a sun filled north-east aspect and leafy private outlook.
* Set in a the well maintained ‘Angle Close' and featuring an entry shared with only four other apartments, its wrapped in windows on three sides with only one common wall.
* Dressed in fresh contemporary tones and wrapped in large windows to take full advantage of the tranquil vista, bright and breezy interiors open to a north facing decked balcony and incorporate well defined open plan living and dining space, and a sunny kitchen with timber floors.
* Accommodation comprises two tranquil double bedrooms with built-in robes serviced by a well appointed modern bathroom with bath and separate shower plus a separate internal laundry.
* Set back from the road amid leafy surrounds, ‘Angle Close' features a park-like shared garden area with bbq ideal for entertaining.
* Perfect for those seeking a lifestyle of carefree convenience, it's just a short stroll to the new Totem Shopping Centre, village cafés and transport.
* Additional features include convenient internal access to undercover parking, separate secure storage area, plantation shutters and linen press.
* Metres to the city bus, it's just minutes to the cosmopolitan hub of Manly a choice of beaches.