Art Deco charm - size of a two bedder
* Occupying the prized northeast corner of a classic Art Deco block of only four, this character-filled top floor apartment features a generous layout with charming interiors wrapped in windows on three sides.
* Superbly appointed for a one bedroom apartment, its inviting interiors retain a wealth of Art Deco features including polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings, picture rails and sash windows.
* Brimming with charm and character, it features a private entry with reception foyer and a well conceived floorplan featuring a perfect separation between the living areas and bedroom and bathroom.
* Bathed in northerly sunlight, a large double bedroom features an adjoining sunroom or ideal study/dressing room and is serviced by a well appointed original bathroom with bath.
* A spacious living/dining room leads through to a modern gas kitchen with plentiful storage, integrated appliances and adjoining utilities room with built-in storage which could easily be reconfigured as a study.
* A particular highlight is the large grassed common garden which features leafy surrounds, sun dappled barbecue terrace and laundry room shared with just one other apartment.
* An affordable opportunity for the first time buyer with easy access to Manly's cosmopolitan hub, it's quietly positioned in a tree-lined street tucked away behind Balgowlah village shops moments to the Totem Shopping Centre (currently under construction).