Elegant and convenient Art Deco charmer
* Found on the top floor of a gracious Art Deco building of just four, this tastefully appointed, timelessly appealing apartment offers unbeatable convenience to a host of attractions.
* A unique highlight is its wonderfully spacious communal grassed garden at the rear, providing plenty of room to relax outdoors or for the kids to play.
* Impeccably presented, it accommodates two bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe and opens to a sunroom which creates the perfect study environment.
* The stylish dine-in kitchen has been tastefully updated for contemporary living complemented by stainless steel appliances. The lounge room has a refined traditional appeal, complete with a gas bayonet. The clean and fresh bathroom features a combined bath/shower, vanity unit and W/C
* Original details such as timber floorboards, detailed cornices and picture rails add plenty of traditional charm.
* A fantastic first purchase in a sought after area or an astute investment opportunity with not a cent more to spend, it's just a brief walk to local Balgowlah village shops, cafes and transport as well as schools and a variety of recreational pursuits.