Immaculate upper duplex with vogue interiors & amazing harbour views
* This superbly renovated upper duplex is in an original 1940s building that has just recently been completely refurbished to create two large residences with spacious entertaining decks and immaculately kept common outdoor areas.
* Perfectly situated in a quiet cul de sac amongst similarly gentrified homes. Situated close to Balgowlah shops and short walk or drive to Manly and beaches.
* Presenting beautifully from the street, with freshly rendered exteriors, neat-as-a-pin gardens and private fencing, it has a stunning open plan layout with fresh, white interiors and loads of natural light.
* From the combined living area there are slide-away doors to an enormous, east-facing entertaining deck with harbour views all the way to St Pat's.
* Bathed in sunshine, the living area features spotted gum timber floors, sleek, designer kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, glass splashback, white cupboards, Miele dishwasher and industrial-sized gas 5 burner stainless steel cooker with electric oven, as well as a media desk area.
* There are two double bedrooms with private outlook to the quiet street, both with large built-ins. There is also an internal laundry and roof/attic storage.
* The bathroom is stylishly simple with an all-white colour scheme, louvre window, frameless glass shower recess/bath and a unique smoked-glass topped vanity.
* Surrounding the duplex building are well-kept common areas including level grassed lawns and sundeck, as well as an automated lock-up garage.
* Beautifully presented, with clean modern white interiors that will suit a wide range of buyers, this immaculately spacious and bright upper duplex is in a tightly-held area convenient to shops, beaches, restaurants, foreshore walks and city transport.