Ideal First Home or Investment
* This well presented two bedroom unit is set in a peaceful and quiet setting, in a highly sought after location. It has a sunny disposition and leafy outlook, and is ideally positioned within easy walking distance of local Seaforth and Balgowlah Heights shopping villages.
* It is situated in close proximity to local schools, the beautiful Manly scenic coastal walkway, and North Harbour Reserve. There is public transport at your door, providing quick access to Manly, Warringah Mall and the city.
* The interior is light and airy, with high windows extending to the ceiling in the living and kitchen area. There are windows on all three sides of the property, which is a unique attribute. This, combined with the 10' high ceilings, creates a real sense of space.
* With only 8 in the block, this unit has been recently renovated and freshly painted, and offers polished timber floor boards throughout. The living accommodation is open plan with the kitchen off the main living space.
* The kitchen is light and sunny, with new bench tops and cupboards, and stainless steel oven and gas cooktop. The kitchen incorporates as new appliances, including Dishlex dishwasher, Omega oven and Westinghouse cooktop.
* The bathroom is original with new vanity, and incorporates a bath and shower / internal laundry inclusive of clothes drier. The original tiles could easily undergo a professional paint restoration for minimal cost to create a new bathroom presentation.
* With two bedrooms, the master is a large size and has a pleasant leafy outlook.
* There is also the potential possibility for additional off-street parking by negotiation with the other owners.
* With the opportunity to secure a well priced investment unit, or ideal for first home buyers, this unit is hard to beat!