Modern Apartment in Unbeatable Harbourside Location
FIND. Enjoy the spoils of the laid-back coastal lifestyle in this beautifully presented apartment that sits just 200 metres from North Harbour Reserve while Stockland and Balgowlah village with all of its eateries and convenience is an easy 5-minute walk away.
LOVE. A modern apartment in a boutique block of six and offering exclusive entry and sharing only one common wall, this is the perfect investment or first home.
With Fairlight Harbour walk positioned at the end of the street, this is a dream location that allows you to tap into the lifestyle offerings in Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah with ease.
- Immaculate and boutique building positioned in a quiet harbourside street
- Bright, north-west living and dining area
- Smeg induction cooktop and oven, with integrated twin drawer dishwasher
- Neat bathroom with combined shower and tub
- Private rear access with a good-sized balcony offering private leafy outlooks
- Queen-size bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- High ceilings, jarrah timber flooring and plantation shutters
- Share laundry with allocated space for your own washing machine
LIVE. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is within walking distance, including bus stops, the ferry, and a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Balgowlah and Manly. Just at the end of the street is the harbour foreshore with a quick walk delivering you to Delwood and Fairlight beaches, which are perfect spots to swim, picnic and enjoy the stunning spectacle of the harbour. There are also a number of stunning coastal walks and lookouts to explore and enjoy, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and National Park bush trails around North Head.
Water rates: Approx $158.45 pq
Council rates: Approx $382 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1095 pq
Total: Approx 70 sqm (balcony excusive use)
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping and Restaurants:
- Balgowlah Village & Stocklands
- Fairlight Village
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Fairlight and Delwood beaches are practically at the door, so it's easy to nip down for a swim multiple times throughout the day.
- With Balgowlah Village so close by, everything you need is within walking distance. No need for a car.
- The apartment is light and spacious and is very quiet despite how central it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.