Space, lifestyle and convenience
FIND. Bright and modern, this spacious three-bedroom apartment enjoys a quiet position to the rear of the building and is graced with abundant natural light and a practical floorplan, as well as a sunny wraparound balcony and oversized lock-up garage.
LOVE. With its well-presented interiors and convenient lifestyle location close to the beautiful harbour foreshore, this fabulous home has plenty to offer a wide range of buyers, including first-home buyers, downsizers and savvy investors.
- Spacious renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Boutique well-maintained security block of six with intercom access
- Oversized lock-up garage plus exclusive-use storage
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robes and plantation shutters
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms offering flexibility as a home office
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath, shower and WC
- Light-filled combined living/dining flowing out onto balcony
- Generous east-facing wraparound balcony with room for a bbq
- Polished floorboards with carpeted bedrooms
- Separate internal laundry
- Sunny north-facing common back garden
LIVE. Perfectly positioned for the ultimate Northern Beaches lifestyle, this sensational location offers a haven for low-maintenance coastal living with easy access to cafes, restaurants and beaches, as well as express buses to the city and Manly. The close proximity of Stockland and Balgowlah village shopping makes it easy to pop out for supplies or for a meal.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $798 pq
- Internal + balcony: Approx 98 sqm
- Garage: Approx 19 sqm
- Total Approx 117 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The location couldn't be better – so convenient and close to everything
- We love to walk along the Spit to Manly coastal walkway down to Fairlight beach for a swim
- It's a fantastic lifestyle here with so many great cafes and restaurants within walking distance
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.