Elegant Art Deco lower duplex with lifestyle appeal
FIND. This elegant Art Deco lower duplex offers a stunning blend of character, space and convenience. With a generous two-bedroom floorplan, north-facing living and outdoor space to the front as well as the rear, this charismatic and superbly appointed home holds instant appeal for growing families and downsizers. This immaculate home has been modernised and refreshed and is ready for you to move into and enjoy, yet for those who are looking to capitalise on their investment, there is lots of potential to add value.
LOVE. The layout is generous and functional, with a lounge, dining area and kitchen that all flow into each other with ease. Positioned just footsteps from North Harbour Reserve and a short walk to Balgowlah village or Manly township, this is a low-maintenance, easy-living abode with lots of lifestyle convenience.
- Low-maintenance single-level floorplan with access via the front door or the courtyard, ideal for those with pets
- Polished pine floorboards and picture rails add to the elegant aesthetic, whilst high decorative ceilings and easy connections to outdoors create a sense of open space and a fresh flow of air
- Generous lounge room with easy flow to a sunny north-facing courtyard
- Defined dining area, logically positioned between living and kitchen
- Good-sized modern kitchen with high-quality ILVE gas oven, gas cooking and sleek stone counters
- Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, serviced by a modern shower bathroom
- Rear deck on title, which overlooks a common garden with a generous child-friendly lawn
- Dedicated laundry room with storage space
- Off-street parking space
LIVE. This is a superb location from which to immerse yourself within the welcoming community of Balgowlah, where everything you need is easy to reach. The beautiful environs of North Harbour and Forty Baskets are moments away for secluded harbourside swims and beach hangs. Balgowlah shops, Stockland shopping centre and city buses are a quick stroll away, and it's a pleasant walk or bike ride into Manly along the beautiful harbour foreshore.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45
Internal: Approx 87sqm
Parking: Approx 14sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets are beautiful spots of picnicking, swimming and relaxing next to the water.
- There are beautiful walks through National Park and along the harbour foreshore right at the door.
- The apartment has lots of character and feel spacious and airy.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.