Spacious apartment with views in boutique block
FIND. Nestled on a quiet yet centrally placed street in Balgowlah, this beautifully presented apartment offers the full package, including a lock-up garage, internal laundry and beautiful harbour views. Located on the second floor of a boutique block of just five apartments, this is a spacious home with generous proportions that carry through from living to bedrooms.
LOVE. You'll love the comfortable open-plan living space with big-picture windows that introduce a captivating spectacle of the district and harbour, and take in views that stretch from North Harbour to Manly Cove. Another bonus rarely seen in apartments is the large and very practical laundry room with tons of built-in storage space, so you can tuck jackets and shoes and other household items completely away and out of sight.
• Very spacious, light-filled living and dining area with lots of space for a full dining setting, and outwards flow to a covered balcony that provides the best seat in the house to enjoy the views.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, sleek white cabinetry and a dishwasher.
• Modern bathroom with bath and separate shower, sitting alongside a very practical laundry room with lots of built-in storage space.
• Queen-sized master bedroom with mirrored built-ins, and double sized second bedroom also with built-ins.
• Single lock-up garage with automatic door.
• In great condition with modern kitchen and bathroom, yet with scope to enhance further and add value.
• Immaculate block surrounded by beautifully tended gardens.
• Generous 91sqm of space internally, and a further 18sqm in the lock-up garage.
LIVE. Ideally located for quick access to Manly, beaches, shops and public transport, this centrally placed home is the perfect base for those who are seeking convenience and ease of living. At the end of the street are bus services that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Local shops and cafes are on the same road, or Stockland shopping centre is just less than a five-minute stroll away for groceries and supplies. Also within walking distance are harbour beaches and reserves, including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach.
Internal size: Approx 91sqm
Garage size: Approx 18.6sqm
Total size: Approx 109.6sqm
Water rates: Approx $170 pq
Council rates: Approx $360 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1171 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.