Peaceful ground floor apartment with leafy outlooks
FIND. Situated on the tranquil, high side of West Street, This gorgeous two bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Balgowlah and is close to everything that this fantastic area has to offer.
LOVE. Situated in a quiet, tree-lined street with leafy outlooks, this tranquil location is an easy walk to the vibrant villages of Balgowlah and Fairlight, and offers easy access to the city and Manly.
• Light-filled and spacious, the living area flows out to an east-facing balcony offering views over the district with ocean glimpses.
• The generously proportioned and nicely presented kitchen features electric cooking, stone counters, a large pantry cupboard and is equipped with a washer/dryer.
• Two quiet bedrooms, both with generous built-in wardrobes and leafy views.
• The bathroom is in excellent original condition and includes a bathtub and separate shower.
• The apartment has been updated with fly-screens and brand new carpet throughout.
• Bonus lock-up storage room is exclusively used by this apartment and only one other.
• The apartment offers laundry facilities at the rear used exclusively by two other lots.
• A covered car space is on title for this apartment, and there is plenty of street parking available.
• This two bedroom boutique apartment is perfect first home buyers or an astute investor.
LIVE. This central street is convenient for shopping, great schools and public transport, as well as providing excellent access to Manly, Warringah Mall and the city. With beautiful harbour reserves and parks, local shopping and supermarkets all within easy reach, this is a well-connected, convenient and highly sought-after location.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.