Over-sized Art Deco apartment in tranquil street
FIND. This charming Art Deco apartment offers a sophisticated entry to the market, or a fantastic investment in a blue ribbon suburb. Sitting on the first floor of a boutique block of just four homes, this delightful character residence offers an over-sized layout that includes a sunroom, spacious living and a large common garden and alfresco dining area. It also flaunts a sought-after position on one of Balgowlah's most tranquil and leafy streets, while also offering quick access to shops, parks, bus services and Manly.
LOVE. Graceful heritage features add to the ambience of this lovely home, with high ceilings, picture rails and decorative cornicing that combine to create an elegant look and feel. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to add value to their home over time. In fantastic condition and ready to move into now, yet with scope for you to bring your creative ideas to the mix.
• The lounge room enjoys classic heritage features and plantation shutters, and flows on to the kitchen.
• There is a large communal garden to the rear of the block, which is provided shade and privacy by several trees, including a beautiful Jacaranda. There is a lawn area as well as a generous alfresco courtyard with seating for residents to enjoy.
• The large sized kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and ample counter and bench space. It sits alongside a utility room with lots of cupboard storage space.
• The bedroom is a queen sized room and has an adjoining north-facing sunroom that allows lots of natural light to flood into the room, and offers a quiet space to read, study or simply sit still for a while.
• The original bathroom features a bath with overhead shower.
• There is a laundry room that is shared with just one other apartment, and a shared shed where surfboards, bikes or other equipment can be stored.
LIVE. This convenient location is ideal for those who commute to the city, with city-bound buses just moments away on Sydney Road. Stockland shopping centre a couple of blocks away for shopping and groceries, and there are plenty of popular cafes, takeaways and restaurants within a minutes' walk. North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets are a 10-minute walk away for open space and beautiful harbour beaches, or it's an easy bike ride to Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.