Fantastic Opportunity to Add Value
FIND. A partially-renovated apartment with great bones and the potential to add value quickly and easily is a rare find in sought-after Balgowlah. Located on the second floor of a well-maintained, full-brick building of just ten, this two-bedroom apartment ticks a lot of boxes and represents a fantastic opportunity for the investor or first home buyer.
LOVE. Featuring a stunning, newly-renovated bathroom, this centrally-located apartment offers a great opportunity to add significant value without too much effort. Fresh paint, new carpet and kitchen will transform the space into a light, modern and comfortable abode. With the bathroom already newly-renovated and a huge lock-up garage on title, a few updates are all it will take to see this apartment really shine.
• The original kitchen is a good size, well-separated from the living space and features two large windows which keep it light and bright
• Two separate balconies – one off the living area and the second off the master bedroom – admit cooling breezes on a warm summer's day
• Recently-renovated and never been used, the large bathroom offers separate bath and oversized walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead
• The second bedroom has an appealing district outlook and is located close to the bathroom
• Well-presented, tidy gardens surround the building which is well set back from the road
• Highly sought-after single lock-up garage with ample internal storage
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
LIVE. This super-convenient location puts all the lifestyle advantages of this popular suburb at your fingertips. With a bus stop at the door, a city job is just a short ride away with all the attractions of vibrant Manly and Manly beach a quick trip in the opposite direction. Stroll to Stockland and Balgowlah Village for shopping, cafes and restaurants in just 5 minutes.
Size: 100.5 sqm approx
Water Rates: $179 per quarter
Council Rates: $341 per quarter
Strata Rates: $801 per quarter