Superbly renovated apartment in prime Balgowlah location
FIND. Fresh, bright and beautifully styled, this recently renovated two-bedder is tucked back from the road, offering a peaceful base from which to dip into the vibrant lifestyle hubs in Manly, Balgowlah and the city. Situated within a well-maintained boutique block, this is the perfect opportunity for professionals or first homebuyers to invest in a sophisticated 'spend nothing' home in a central and highly sought-after location.
LOVE. Flaunting new carpet, freshly painted walls and superbly styled interiors, the coastal hues of the contemporary white and timber-focused palette create a cool, beachy vibe year round.
• The combined living and dining area garners lots of light from its east-facing orientation and features quality Blackbutt floors.
• Two good-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and new carpet.
• The brand new contemporary kitchen features sleek black and white cabinetry, stone counters and gas cooking.
• The stylish shower bathroom features designer black and white feature floor tiles and sleek white wall tiles.
• There is a dedicated car space on title, and a shared laundry.
LIVE. One of the outstanding attributes of this area is the easy access to the rest of the beaches. Manly is just a 10-minute drive down the road, it's a 3-minute drive to Seaforth, or a 30-minute drive to the city. There is plenty that can be accessed on foot, with a number of popular cafes and bus services on Sydney Road and supermarkets and shops at Stockland shopping centre. The beautiful surrounds of North Harbour are a level stroll away and the golf course is only a block away.