Classic family torrens title townhouse in premier Seaforth location
* Contemporary two-storey townhouse taking maximum advantage of a sunny north aspect and leafy tiered garden to the rear. Located in one of Seaforth's prestigious streets, this property is just minutes to Seaforth Village shops and restaurants and convenient travelling distance to both Manly and the Sydney CBD.
* Open plan living and an immaculately presented gas kitchen with integrated oven flows out to a paved terrace with retractable shades and landscaped garden offering the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
* The spacious kitchen leads through to an internal laundry with storage shelves and separate 3rd WC. Beautiful floating wood floors throughout the ground level maintain a clean and low maintenance style of living.
* Atrium-style stairwell windows ensure that an abundance of light fills the internal space and three bedrooms are situated on the upper level. A double linen closet provides additional storage capacity on the open landing.
* The master bedroom enjoys a pristine shower ensuite and walk-in robe. The second and third bedroom enjoys a tranquil leafy outlook to the rear. Both are centrally placed and enable convenient access to the impeccably presented main bathroom, with full bath and shower recess, and separate WC.
* Whether you are a growing family looking to enter the prestigious Seaforth market, a prudent investor or empty nester looking to downsize, this property has something for all. The third bedroom is perfect for repurposing as a home office should this be a personal requirement.
* Additional features include reverse cycle air conditioning, internal access to automated single lock-up garage and additional under stair storage. Located within easy walking distance of schools, shops and public transport a relaxing low-maintenance lifestyle is offered. Please contact Mark Connor of Cunninghams Property for further information.