Unique, expansive and magical entertainer's retreat
* The ultimate in contemporary executive living in a famous beachside locale, this private, spacious and sundrenched townhome boasts two living rooms and two incredible outdoor entertaining spaces.
* This property is a rare offering with a truly special ambience. It's easy to imagine lazy weekends lounging in the warm sun on the completely private top level deck. Or relieving the day's tensions with a spa soak in the divinely tranquil and private lower level terrace as the palm trees sway in the night breeze above. Or hosting sophisticated parties with lots of friends, with plenty of space for everyone to relax and unwind.
* In a superbly modern security building of just three, this is a property that executive couples, downsizers or young families will love coming home to. Positioned on one of Manly's most sought after streets, it's a five minute walk to Manly beach and The Corso's cafes, restaurants and shops, as well as a short stroll to popular Manly Golf Club.
* The top level is delightfully open plan with a casual living area and dining space, stainless steel kitchen and a separate study with built-in desks and shelving. Lined in wall to wall glass, it leads to a massive tiled deck enjoying complete privacy and all-day north-easterly sunshine and also complete with bbq gas out-let.
* The impressive stainless steel kitchen has a moveable central stainless steel breakfast bench with matching stools, lots of cupboards, walk-in pantry, 900mm Ilve gas stove with rangehood and a Smeg dishwasher.
* On the lower level is a large family room, the main bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms, a laundry, the main bathroom and the gorgeous central terrace. This unique outdoor area with full Tallowwood decking is a superb entertainer's oasis with four-person spa, barbecue area and low maintenance garden.
* The master bedroom has a sizeable ensuite, with large frameless glass shower and plenty of cupboards, and private access to the terrace. There are two further bedrooms, both ample in size with built-ins, remote controlled ceiling fans and private access to the terrace.
* The main bathroom is large with a combined bathtub and frameless glass shower, skylight, built-in vanity with several drawers, and heat lamps.
* Additional features include beautiful Brushbox timber flooring throughout, Halogen lights, Venetian blinds, Foxtel wiring, Tallowwood decking, intercom and a Masport gas fireplace in the casual living room.
* There is double parking in the shared automatic security garage, loads of storage space and internal access.
* Potentially rental around $4,000 per month