Renovated townhouse in premium location
FIND. Perched up on one of Manly's most sought after streets, this dual level townhome serves up an exquisite opportunity. Located at the front of the block, the home is surrounded by manicured gardens that lead to the front door. The functional floorplan offers a large entertainer's kitchen, ample dining and living which flows through the sliding doors to the sunny, north-east facing courtyard. The large windows throughout the home allow natural light to filter through every room, giving it a bright and airy feel with a sense of serenity.
LOVE. One of only four residences in the block, this home is well designed and maintained, with all living spaces downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs. From the hallway you have harbour glimpses, and from the main bedroom you can see the ocean beyond the famous Manly pine trees. The recently updated and functional kitchen offers a unique slate stone benchtop, new Bosch cooking appliances and large windows showcasing a lovely green outlook. With a practical flow from kitchen to dining, living and outdoor area, this home will suit a range of savvy buyers.
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite, balcony and built in
- Large main ensuite with shower over bath
- Internal laundry facilities
- Ample under stair storage
- Freshly painted with stunning high ceilings throughout
- Updated kitchen with Bosch cooking appliances and slate stone benchtop
- Well maintained floorboards, recently sanded and polished
- New sliding doors leading out to the decked courtyard
- Premium location down the quieter end of the road
- Secure under building parking space with large storage cage
- Rear access to Sheridan Place.
LIVE. This prestigious pocket offers all the perks of Manly, while being far enough away to have a sense of calm and quiet. In what feels like it could be a cul-de-sac street, only local traffic needs to drive down this end of Augusta Road making it peacefully quiet, yet only a few moments to the action. With a local coffee shop only a few minutes' walk along the street, you also have the vibrant and buzzing restaurant and bar scene of Manly just down the hill. Just a ten-minute walk to Manly Beach, and a plethora of transport links with the ferry and buses to Warringah Mall, the CBD and beyond, this location is hard to beat when it comes to quintessential Northern Beaches living.
Water rates: Approx $157 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $843 pq
Size: Approx 122 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly West Public School
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The feature windows dotted throughout, and large window over the stairwell give this home such an open, airy feel.
- We love hearing the sound of the ocean and being able to see the harbour on one side and the ocean from the main bedroom.
- It is so quiet here, being at the front of the block makes you feel like you're living in your own house.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.