Spectacular location for contemporary townhouse
FIND. Sitting in a much-sought after and prestigious area just a few minutes' walk from Shelley Beach, this beautifully presented and contemporary townhouse is part of a unique collection of homes on Manly's Eastern Hill.
LOVE. With dual-street access from either High Street or Darley Road, this is the perfect base from which to explore the magical lifestyle offerings in Manly. This is a stylish and spacious home that will be perfectly suited to small or young families, downsizers, or those looking to upscale from an apartment. It showcases generous and light-filled living that flows to a choice of two north-facing outdoor areas, and there is the rare inclusion of a double garage.
• Bright, open-plan living with hardwood floors is generously sized and has great flow. The dining area opens up to a large private courtyard with entertainer's deck, while the lounge steps out to a north-facing courtyard to the front.
• The kitchen features electric cooking, a dishwasher and generous meal prep space.
• Both bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and plantation shutters, while the master bedroom includes a small adjoining room that could be used as a dressing area, walk-in robe, or even as a small child's nursery.
• The uber-stylish and modern bathroom features a bath and overhead rainfall shower, and there is a separate WC and laundry room downstairs, plus storage under the stairs.
• The complex is leafy and well maintained, and there is the bonus of a double lock-up garage (rare for this area), which is securely positioned underneath the building, as well as four visitor parking spaces.
LIVE. The Eastern Hill offers all of the luxuries that come from living so close to Manly, with a huge variety of cafes and restaurants to choose from, and ferries and buses to take you wherever you want to go. Manly and Shelley beaches are a 5-minute walk from the door, or Little Manly beach is a few minutes the other direction if you prefer a calm harbourside swim, or you can easily stroll up to North Head for stunning views of the harbour and city.