Private and peaceful north-facing townhouse
FIND. This dual-level townhouse is conveniently located on the corner of Harbord Road and Soldiers Parade, and just a short stroll to Freshwater village and beach. With a generous floorplan that includes north-facing living, a choice of outdoor areas and off-street parking, this is a superbly-appointed and stylishly presented home in a hugely popular seaside location.
LOVE. There is a lovely, open and airy feel to this home, which has a spacious open-plan living zone, and, thanks to its north-facing orientation, is filled with natural light throughout the day. With the addition of a study/playroom and a private deck and lawn, the layout is perfectly suited to young families as well as downsizers.
• Light-filled free-flowing living zone with stylish floorboards and a defined dining area
• Living connects outwards to an enclosed north-facing courtyard and lawn area, perfect for sitting and catching some sun, or a safe play space for children
• Sleek modern kitchen with induction cooking, a dishwasher, Smeg appliances and a fresh neutral palette
• Generously proportioned bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, a timber vanity and laundry facilities
• All of the bedrooms include built-in wardrobes. Two of the bedrooms include access to a south-facing balcony, which the other bedroom offers expansive district views
• Generous attic storage, handy downstairs WC
• Lovely communal garden with veggie beds for residents to enjoy
• Off-street parking space for one car. The garage has been converted into a study or play space, but could easily be changed back to a garage
LIVE. It's an easy walk into Freshwater Village from this central spot, where there is a selection of popular eateries and boutique shops, including the soon-to-be-opened IGA supermarket as well as the recently revitalised Harbord Hilton. Harbord Public School and a number of child care facilities are within close proximity, bus stops and a great café are practically at the door, beautiful Freshwater beach is an easy walk away, and it's a short drive to Warringah Mall or into Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.