Light-filled townhome with north-facing courtyard
FIND. Blessed with an abundance of light and a central location close to Freshwater Village, this impeccable townhome is a stylish, low-maintenance abode that will appeal to downsizers, upsizers and families with young children.
LOVE. The floorplan flows effortlessly, with light-filled living downstairs, and generous accommodation upstairs. A sunny courtyard is set privately to the rear, which has the perfect northerly aspect, offering a private and protected space to pop the BBQ or sit with a book for a few hours.
• Open-plan living area with high ceilings, detailed cornicing and new carpet, and lots of natural light.
• Modern kitchen in contemporary white palette, with stone countertops, modern electric cooking and dishwasher.
• North-facing courtyard with awning, which is the perfect set-up for pets (subject to strata approval).
• Upstairs, all of the bedrooms feature built-ins. The front facing bedrooms provide access to a balcony, while the master is luxuriously proportioned to fit a king-sized bed.
• Bathroom in great original condition, with bath and shower, as well as laundry facilities and a separate WC.
• Another WC is conveniently placed downstairs.
• The lock-up garage with internal access.
LIVE. Freshwater is a vibrant beachside suburb that continues to thrive, particularly with the addition of the soon-to-be-opened IGA and organic supermarket, and the recently refurbished Harbord Diggers. This central position is ideally placed for easy access to public transport, beaches and shops. Bus stops are just outside the door, which will take you to Manly or Dee Why. Harbord Public School is a 10-minute walk away, and it's a level 15-minute stroll to the beach.