North-facing townhouse with superb outdoor space
Auction Saturday 4 December 2021
FIND. Tucked away in a quiet complex just 300 metres from Freshwater village, this exceptional, renovated townhouse provides impeccable indoor and outdoor living – presented with a generosity of space and storage, an abundance of natural light and stylish contemporary finishes. 'Freshwater Terraces' is an immaculate complex of homes in the heart of Freshwater. This particular residence offers north-facing living and outdoor entertaining with dual-entry and easy level access from the street, and lock-up garage.
LOVE. You'll love being able to wander out of the front gate and into the village to grab a coffee or a loaf of fresh bread from the bakery, or to go for a swim at the beach, all within a 10-minute walk. The north-facing living area and courtyard mean you can bask in warmth and light all year long, whilst a balcony with district views provides a viewing platform for stunning sunsets.
- Large open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area seamlessly flowing into a north facing courtyard via two large sliding doors, providing the perfect set up for family functionality and spectacular indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Courtyard to rear, great set up for those with pets
- Solid timber flooring throughout
- Sophisticated newly built media/entertainment cabinet with integrated flued gas log fireplace in living room
- Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking, quality Smeg appliances and an island bench with breakfast bar
- Generously-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, including a north-facing master bedroom with a balcony and study nook.
- Flexible third bedroom with district views, a balcony and air con; or can be utilised as a family, media or study area
- Family bathroom with mirror cabinet, rainfall frameless shower and separate bathtub
- Combined laundry/second bathroom with shower for guests or for a rinse after a session at the beach
- Newly installed double-glazing windows throughout
- Single lock-up garage with electric door and a huge storage loft above, lots of visitor parking
LIVE. Embrace the incredible Freshwater lifestyle for all that it offers. Freshwater village is 300 metres away, where there is a vibrant selection of popular eateries, boutique shops and useful amenities, including a soon-to-be-opened IGA supermarket. Stroll to Freshwater beach or wander over the headland to Queenscliff beach for swims and surfs and enjoy a relaxing BBQ with friends in the afternoon after picking up some supplies from nearby shops. Bus services to Manly are nearby, and express city buses can be accessed in the village.
Rates & sizes:
Ground floor - Approx 114 sqm
First floor - Approx 63 sqm
Parking - Approx 21 sqm
Total - Approx 198 sqm
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,012.61 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love that Freshwater village, beach, schools, parks and cafes and bus services are all within easy walking distance.
- The large open-plan space downstairs and the street level dual access
- It is contemporary and fresh, and being a townhouse, is practical, secure and low maintenance.
- Great community-minded neighbours and child-friendly complex with a central grass communal area
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes & bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.