Stylish boutique town home in perfect setting
* Quietly secluded within the tightly held "Daintrey Gardens" complex, this tastefully renovated and immaculately presented two level town home is spacious, full of natural light and offers stylish, low-maintenance living at its best.
* The split-level design offers an added dimension of privacy with the downstairs dedicated to modern living and entertaining and the upstairs for accommodation.
* On entry the open plan ground floor features a family-focused layout incorporating a generous living space and adjoining dining area. Flowing via French doors from the lounge is a quaint courtyard with tranquil leafy garden beds.
* The entertainer is sure to impress with the renovated gourmet kitchen featuring a magnificent island bench with breakfast bar, stone bench tops, sleek ceramic cook top, stainless steel oven and ample space for preparation and storage.
* The main entertaining courtyard flows off the kitchen and is a wonderfully private north-facing suntrap with wooden decking and an outdoor gas connection for a BBQ. Taking full advantage of the sunny aspect and leafy district views you'll love dining outdoors with the dappled sunlight filtering through a myriad of surrounding trees.
* Occupying the upper level are three carpeted bedrooms with skylights and built-in robes. Enjoying a delightful parkland outlook, the spacious master bedroom features a huge walk-in robe and ensuite with large shower. The soaring ceilings enhance the sense of space and a wall of windows affords plenty of natural light. The family sized main bathroom has a bath with shower and skylight.
* Additional features include reverse cycle air in both main bedrooms, gas heating connections, an internal laundry off the kitchen with additional shower and toilet, plentiful storage throughout and a secure single underground car space accessed via remote auto garage. The quality finishes including Australian hardwood floorboards, pendant lights, dimmable halogens and recessed lighting add an uplifting sense of light and space to the area.
* Wonderfully peaceful, it's just moments to a host of recreational attractions including Boy Charlton Pool, tennis courts, playing fields and Manly Golf Course. It is also an easy stroll to picturesque Fairlight and Manly beaches, Manly Lagoon, village shops, cafes and transport.