Contemporary townhouse in tranquil and sought after complex
FIND. Tucked right back from the road and nestled towards the rear of the immaculately-kept and tightly-held 'Palm Cove' complex, this contemporary townhouse offers spacious living in a wonderfully convenient setting. With a choice of living and entertaining zones, a double lock-up garage and the perfect northerly aspect, this is a private and tranquil haven that allows you to retreat from the hustle and bustle, while still being within just a 15-minute stroll from Manly.
LOVE. There is a choice of five outdoor areas, which include two entertainer's terraces on the bottom level, and balconies that flow from each of the bedrooms – one of which features a stunning panoramic view of the district, including ocean glimpses.
• The spacious living area has a modern open-plan design, with designated space for lounge and dining, easy-care floorboards, and sliding doors with stylish plantation shutters.
• The chef's kitchen is equipped with stone counters, gas cooking, and dishwasher.
• The dining area flows to a rear-set entertainer's terrace with retractable awning, while the lounge flows to a north-facing courtyard.
• The first level is dedicated to comfort and relaxation, with three bedrooms, all of which are equipped with built-in storage and flow to balconies. The master has the added luxury of an en-suite bathroom.
• The top level offers fantastic versatility, with a large multi-purpose room with adjoining balcony that could be used as a bedroom, a home office or as a second living area.
• There is ducted air-con on all three floors, attic storage, plus a double lock-up garage.
• The complex is very secure, is pet friendly and offers a communal pool.
LIVE. This is a cracking lifestyle location that puts everything you need within walking distance. Manly and city-bound bus stops as well as local shops and eateries are on the doorstep. And it's just a 10-minute walk to Fairlight beach, and only a 15-minute walk to Manly Wharf.
Size: Approx 252sqm
Council $341 pq approx
Water $176 pq approx
Strata $2728 pq approx