Easy-living townhouse offering incredible convenience
FIND. This is one of the rare streets in Dee Why that offers ultimate lifestyle convenience, whilst also being ultra-quiet and tranquil. Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac just 650 metres from the beach, this immaculate townhome is a convincing opportunity for downsizers, growing families and professionals. With generous living, bright and spacious bedrooms and a lock-up garage, this is an easy-living residence in a sought-after beachside location.
LOVE. The bright east-facing living area is extended by a sweet courtyard, where you can enjoy a cup of tea in the morning light, potter in the garden beds, or relax at the end of the day with a meal. This home is immaculately presented and ready to move into now, yet keen renovators may see the opportunity to add value.
- Ultra-quiet and peaceful location at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Pretty east-facing courtyard with garden beds and patio
- Light-filled living and dining area, connecting out to courtyard
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher & servery window to living
- All bedrooms are generous and comfortably appointed with built-in storage and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with shower en-suite and balcony access
- Bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Laundry room with external access and a downstairs WC
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the beach and its dynamic strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants within 650 metres of your front door. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a short walk down the road. Bus services to Manly are a short walk away, or express city bus services are on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $148 pq
Council rates: Approx $289.60 pq
Strata levies: Approx $550 pq
Size: Approx 143sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene; Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The street is so quiet.
- The east-facing courtyard is perfect for having a leisurely brekkie or for sundowners in the evening.
- The proximity to the beach, cafes, restaurants and shops is incredibly convenient.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.