Easy-living townhome with sunny courtyard
FIND. This free-standing, dual-level townhome is part of a neat collection of just eight homes, and is positioned in a super-central location that offers amazing convenience. Immaculately presented, it is perfect for growing families, professionals or downsizers looking for all the features of a house, without the associated cost or maintenance.
LOVE. You'll love the convenience of being able to wander down the street to the mall, or stroll to one of the many vibrant cafés or breweries in Brookvale. This immaculate home has its own private gated access into a sunny wraparound courtyard, tons of storage space, and a covered car space.
- The combined living and dining zone is a spacious, well-designed area that can be opened up to meet the courtyard
- A sun-dappled courtyard wraps around the house, offering private space for alfresco entertaining
- Modern stone kitchen with electric cooking and a dishwasher
- Light and spacious master bedroom with a stylish shower en-suite bathroom, built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan
- Generous second bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Well-presented main bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- Huge attic storage, plus under-stairs storage and a garden shed
- Covered car space, with option to remove the shed to create a tandem space
- Two split system air-con units
LIVE. Brookvale is fast becoming a hotspot for artisan food and beverage offerings, with great cafes, independent breweries and award-winning bakeries within walking distance. If you enjoy hiking, there are some beautiful walking trails around Brookvale Creek in the Allenby Park area. Or if you're in the mood for the beach, there are a number of them nearby, including those in Dee Why Freshwater and Manly. Shops, eateries, supermarkets and a cinema are located at nearby Warringah Mall, and you can enjoy quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly with bus services just moments away.
Water rates: Approx $173.30 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata rates: Approx $889.80 pq
Internal: Approx 77 sqm
External + Car space: Approx 94 sqm
Total: Approx 171 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Brookvale Hotel
- A variety of cafes, restaurants and shops along the Brookvale shopping strip
- Brookvale Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love that there is a number of family and dog-friendly breweries within walking distance.
- We love having the freedom of our own entrance, and being in a small, family-friendly, tight-knit block.
- It's walking distance to the mall, and 10 minutes from bush tracks and a waterfall.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.