Private & tranquil townhouse with 489sqm on title
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Nestled into the hillside within a quiet complex of townhomes, this smart dual-level residence offers true peace and serenity – an unexpected feature in a location this central. Situated within a short walk of Warringah Mall and with bus services and shops at your fingertips, this is a home that will suit those who value convenience as well as those who are looking for a peaceful home with lots of privacy.
LOVE. Unique to this townhouse is the huge amount of outdoor space that surrounds it. There is 316sqm of outdoor entertaining and garden space on title, including two alfresco decks and a cascading native garden that creates a natural privacy screen and a restful outlook. Another huge attraction of this home is how quiet it is. This is the last townhome in the complex, so it is set right back from the road and carries no traffic noise whatsoever.
• A private access driveway opens up into a quiet complex of 16 townhomes with a friendly community vibe
• Relax in comfort in the spacious free-flowing living zone with a defined dining area that connects effortlessly to outdoor living
• Split-level entertainer's patio where you entertain or relax in the sun or the shade, or potter in the native hillside garden
• Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, a breakfast bar and a large adjoining laundry room with storage and a WC
• Sunny double bedroom that looks directly out to the gardens
• Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and shower en-suite
• Gas outlet and reverse-cycle air-con in living
• Over-sized lock-up garage with internal access and a large workshop area as well as several storage rooms. Perfect for those with lots of tools or equipment to store
LIVE. Brookvale continues to surge in popularity due to its outstanding access to many lifestyle amenities. This particular street is just 500 metres to Warringah Mall and within walking distance of several great cafes, independent breweries and bakeries. If you enjoy hiking, there are some beautiful walking trails around Brookvale Creek in the Allenby Park area. And you can enjoy quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly with bus services just moments away.
- City bound buses
- Local buses to Manly & surrounds along Pittwater Rd
Shopping & Dining:
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Brookvale Hotel
- A variety of cafes, restaurants & shops along the Brookvale shopping strip
- Brookvale Primary School
- St Augustine's College
- Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- It's such a secluded and peaceful environment with no traffic noise at all, yet it's very central to everything we need.
- It's so close to shops and bus services.
- We love the entertainer's patios and the garden, and the sounds of the birds.
Ground floor - Approx 47 sqm
Internal - Approx 126 sqm
External - Approx 316 sqm
Total - Approx 489 sqm
Water: Approx $150.99 pq
Council: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata: Approx $1,041.85 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.