Free-standing townhouse with courtyard
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This free-standing dual-level townhome offers a low-maintenance lifestyle with huge convenience thrown into the mix. Split over two sunlit levels, this is the ideal home for growing families, professionals or downsizers. It is tucked away from the road in a quiet collection of eight homes, and features two off-street parking spaces, a sunny wraparound courtyard, and plenty of potential to make it your own.
LOVE. This is the perfect base for those who like to dip into the action of Manly and its surrounding suburbs, and offers the convenience of being located just 500 metres to Warringah Mall. The layout makes perfect sense for young families, with bedrooms tucked away upstairs, and living flowing to outdoor entertaining downstairs. This immaculate home provides all the benefits of a free-standing home, without all of the associated maintenance.
• Combined lounge and dining area with two sliding door access points to the courtyard
• Wraparound courtyard that receives all day sunshine and provides lots of space for entertaining friends and family
• Neat kitchen with modern electric cooking, a dishwasher and an adjoining laundry room
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a shower en-suite. Queen-sized second bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fan
• Family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
• Reverse-cycle air-con units in master bedroom and living area
• A covered carport, plus a second gated parking space are both on title for this home
• In great condition, but with scope to make it your own
LIVE. Brookvale continues to surge in popularity due to its outstanding access to many lifestyle amenities. This particular street is just 500 metres to Warringah Mall and within walking distance to several great cafes, independent breweries and award-winning bakeries. If you enjoy hiking, there are some beautiful walking trails around Brookvale Creek in the Allenby Park area. For beach lovers, there are a number nearby, including those in Dee Why, Freshwater and Manly. And you can enjoy quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly with bus services just moments away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.