Unique freestanding villa - entry from 137 Woodland Street
* With design cues taken from Tuscan style architecture and featuring subtle Spanish Mission influences, this substantial freestanding strata-titled home enjoys a unique and private position in a small complex.
* Secluded at the end of a palm-lined private avenue with direct access from 137 Woodland Street, it's set behind a Mediterranean style walled courtyard bathed in northerly sunlight and features undercover access to a large auto double garage.
* Bright and spacious open plan living spaces open out to the sunny entertainer's courtyard and are complemented by lofty atrium ceilings with rustic exposed timber beams and polished timber floors.
* A fully renovated granite-topped kitchen presides over the living spaces and is appointed with integrated Miele stainless steel appliances, Asko dishwasher and plentiful polyurethane cabinetry.
* The accommodation 'wing' incorporates three bedrooms, including a large master with fitted walk-through robe and immaculate spa ensuite.
* A freshly schemed family bathroom with bath and an additional powder room more than adequately service the home while a large laundry/utilities room could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom or ideal study.
* A good sized garden at the rear of the property, level lawns and the fully fenced long driveway provide plenty of room for young children to play and ride bikes, scooters and skateboards in complete safety.
* Although part of a complex of townhomes, this family sized home is set well apart from the other residences while enjoying access to a common outdoor pool and gardens.
* The land was formerly part of the Brimbecom Dairy and the 90 year old soaring palm trees which provide a striking entry are heritage listed. Additional features include reverse cycle air, plentiful storage space and ample visitor parking.
* A perfect entry opportunity for the young family into this highly desirable and exclusive Balgowlah market, it's a short walk to North Harbour Reserve, harbourside beaches and sought-after schools, and ample transport options to the CBD, Manly and Warringah Mall's retail hub are available at the end of the driveway.