House-like townhome in lifestyle location
FIND. Quietly set well back from the street and one of just three, this spacious, well-presented and pet friendly home offers the perfect family haven for comfortable, low-maintenance living in a highly-convenient and central Beaches location.
LOVE. Defined by a well-proportioned floorplan and updated throughout, with light and spacious interiors, multiple outdoor living and entertaining areas, a huge remote double garage and three double bedrooms upstairs, this lovely home has the feel and flow of a freestanding house.
- Combined living/dining flowing with air conditioning, ceiling fan and flowing out to generous outdoor entertaining deck with room for a gas BBQ
- Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Pet friendly with a fully-enclosed north-facing courtyard garden and lawn
- Internal laundry and separate guest WC
- Oversized remote double lock-up garage with storage space
- Screens on all windows plus Crimsafe doors
- Oak floorboards and new carpet
- Huge master/parents retreat with newly-renovated ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan and opening onto private north-facing balcony
- Two additional double-sized bedrooms upstairs
- Brand new family bathroom with shower/bath and on-trend black tapware
LIVE. This super-convenient address delivers all the lifestyle benefits of the Beaches right to your door. Bus transport is just outside the door and all the attractions of Manly, Fairlight and North Harbour are within easy access. The close proximity of Stockland and Balgowlah village shopping makes it easy to pop out for supplies or for a meal.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $380 pq
Strata levies: Approx $700 pq
- Internal including garage & balcony: Approx 158 sqm
- External: Approx 55 sqm
- Total: Approx 213sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The best thing about living here is the convenience of the location which makes life so much easier
- We love the feel and flow of the house – it's a really comfortable and practical home to live in with plenty of space and storage
- Our lovely neighbours have made this a great place for our family to live
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.