Private and peaceful townhome in premier setting
FIND. This dual-level townhouse with double lock-up garage presents effortless living for growing families, couples or downsizers. It sits in a sought-after pocket of Balgowlah; quiet and leafy, yet conveniently close to harbour reserves and beaches, supermarkets and eateries. This pivotal location is also close to public transport links and is the ideal base for getting to the city or Manly.
LOVE. This is a low-maintenance home with a spacious and practical layout. Split over two levels and offering generous amounts of living space, the sunny light-filled interiors flow outwards to an easy-care outdoor living zone, while bedrooms are peacefully tucked away upstairs. Immaculately presented, move in and enjoy now, but also have the flexibility of being able to add value over time.
• Spacious combined lounge and dining area that flows effortlessly to a sunny outdoor living zone with a pergola-covered patio plus a large open deck, and is a fully-enclosed child-friendly space
• Large kitchen and meals space that offers an easy connection to the courtyard. The kitchen is superbly appointed with gas cooking, a dishwasher, brekkie bar and an adjoining laundry room with WC and linen cupboard
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, which are all tucked away peacefully upstairs. All include built-in wardrobes, the front two bedrooms include access to a sunny nor-east facing balcony and the master bedroom includes a shower en-suite
• Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Reverse-cycle air-con in the living area and master bedroom, easy-care floorboards in living
• Double lock-up garage with easy access straight into the house
• One of just three townhouses
LIVE. In this very central location, everything you need is close at hand. Ideally located to be able to access the city and Manly quickly and with ease, there are bus services just moments away on Sydney Road that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre is a couple of blocks away for groceries and supplies, and Balgowlah is also home to lots of popular cafes and restaurants. Within walking distance is North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets, and the stunning Fairlight walk will lead you into Manly via the harbour foreshore.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.