Sophisticated contemporary and north-facing living
FIND. This contemporary townhouse with a massive 364sqm on title is luxuriously appointed and offers superb indoor/outdoor liveability. With a house-like feel set to the rear offering peace, privacy and a stunning family-focused floorplan, this immaculate abode is tucked away in a collection of just three homes. Bright, spacious and modern, it features north-facing open-plan living, a double lock-up garage, a second living area or 4th bedroom, plus a generous amount of private outdoor entertaining space.
LOVE. With a quiet position well away from the road, a sunny north-facing aspect and leafy outlooks from most windows, you'll appreciate how bright, airy and peaceful this home feels. Despite its tranquillity, convenience is a key attraction, with supermarkets, shops, cafes, bus services as well as North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets all within walking distance.
• Generous north-facing living area with an open-plan design and encompassing lounge, dining and kitchen
• Elegant hardwood floors and high ceilings in living
• Sleek modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, generous pantry storage
• Three access points from living to a huge outdoor area, which includes landscaped garden beds, level lawn and a generous patio
• Second living area, ideal as media room or fourth bedroom
• Sanctuary-like bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, ceiling fans and soft carpet. The luxurious master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, a stunning shower and spa bath en-suite, plus a study space
• Laundry room with generous storage space
• No common walls apart from the double lock-up garage with internal access as well as through to the rear garden
• Video intercom and ducted air-conditioning upstairs and down
LIVE. This is an ultra-convenient 'walk everywhere' location, where everything you need is at your fingertips. Ideally located for easy access to the city as well as to Manly, you can jump on express bus services on Sydney Road. Stockland shopping centre and a choice of cafes and eateries are 300 metres away in Balgowlah village, whilst North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and the iconic Manly to Spit coastal walk is just a short stroll down the road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.