Sun-Drenched townhouse in convenient location
FIND. Northerly sunshine streams into both levels of this boutique townhouse with a terrace-style layout ideally suited to the downsizer or young family looking to upgrade from an apartment. Light and bright with a delicious north facing aspect, this gorgeous townhouse feels more like a house with its generous floorplan, lawn and garden, and double lockup garage. Private, spacious and bathed in sunlight it will have broad appeal. Split across two levels, the lower level epitomizes relaxed modern living with its welcoming open plan design, beautiful wooden floorboards and abundance of natural light. The contemporary kitchen looks out over the combined living and dining area which has been cleverly configured to maximise space and comfort.
LOVE. Enormous glass sliding doors feature throughout the whole ground floor level and lead on to multiple outdoor areas creating a seamless indoor and outdoor flow. Perfect for those lazy summer afternoons entertaining friends or everyday life with kids. An additional entry to the townhouse through the garage has been thoughtfully included next to the kitchen which makes bringing in the shopping or juggling the kids so much easier.
• Private entry and a spacious layout with a house-like feel
• A handy internal laundry also features downstairs, located next to the kitchen, along with a convenient WC.
• The double sized garage also offers additional valuable storage space and an additional door in the garage leads directly into the garden.
• Parents and pet owners alike will love the completely secure and private low maintenance garden with easy care lawn and handy shed.
• Featuring three double bedrooms on the upper level, the home's freshly schemed interiors and wraparound courtyard garden create a welcoming feel with leafy vistas from all principal rooms.
• Upper level family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Sun-drenched living and dining space with polished floorboards
• 750m to Stockland Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants
• Gateway to the Northern Beaches, minutes to top surf beaches
• A superb alternative to a semi with scope to renovate/add value
LIVE. With city and Manly buses on the doorstep, parks, excellent schools and buzzing Balgowlah Stocklands shopping village close by, it's an outstanding opportunity for young families, savvy investors or downsizers alike. An incredibly spacious and low maintenance home that is brimming with sunshine - an exciting find.
Size: 224 sqm approx.
Strata Levies: $1,138 per quarter
Water Rates: $172 per quarter
Council Rates: $341 per quarter