Immaculately renovated townhouse with rooftop terrace
FIND. This uber-stylish free-standing townhouse delivers supreme convenience, impeccably-presented interiors, complete privacy and an extravagant amount of outdoor space.
LOVE. Spread over three immaculate levels, every part of this contemporary home has been meticulously updated, from the chef's kitchen to the custom joinery and newly rendered facade. One of the greatest advantages of this delightful residence is the outstanding selection of outdoor areas, with three completely separate alfresco areas to enjoy, including a spectacular rooftop terrace with district views and a spa, as well as an entertainer's courtyard and a north-facing balcony.
• The open-plan living area has fantastic flow to a large courtyard that wraps around the north, east and western sides of the building, offering a range of sunny, protected and open spaces for relaxation and entertaining.
• Chef's kitchen with induction cooking, stone counters, a generous amount of pantry space, and a concealed laundry.
• Accommodation consists of two oversized bedrooms that both offer built-in storage and balcony access, whilst an office with custom joinery has the potential to be converted into a third bedroom.
• The main bathroom features a rainwater shower, while the en-suite in the master bedroom features a large corner bath.
• The enormous rooftop terrace offers a serene and far-reaching view of the district and includes a spa, the ideal spot for gatherings with friends.
• There is a double secure carspace, with direct access from the courtyard, and two large lockable storage areas.
• Other notable additions include cleverly designed storage under the stairs, and reverse-cycle air-con in the living area and master bedroom.
LIVE. This central location is very convenient and puts you within easy reach of everything. It's a 20-minute car journey into the city or 10-minutes to Manly, or if you prefer to use public transport, bus stops are moments away on Sydney Road. Balgowlah Golf Course is just at the end of the road, and also within walking distance are supermarkets and North Harbour Reserve.