Tranquil home with extensive outdoor entertaining (enter from Bowness Street)
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 11th September 2021
FIND. Poised on a generous corner block, this outstanding home will have instant appeal for families. With multiple living zones and a large amount of outdoor entertaining space that includes a resort-style swimming pool, this is a home that will suit families with children of all ages and stages. Entry to the house is on Bowness Street, which is a quiet street close to Narrabeen Lake and conveniently close to schools and local shops.
LOVE. The house is embraced by outdoor areas on three sides, which means that you can always find a sunny or shady spot to sit it, no matter the time of day. In immaculate condition and presented with a contemporary kitchen, this is a home that you can move into and enjoy right away, but may inspire you to update and add value to over time.
• Great layout with good separation from living and bedrooms
• Light-filled lounge and dining area with leafy outlooks
• Second living room/rumpus room with open fireplace and bar, which flows outwards to a resort-style pool area with large mineral swimming pool, pergola and pizza oven
• Large rear-set entertainer's deck, which connects to a garden at the side of the house with level lawn and flourishing garden beds
• All of the bedrooms are generously proportioned and two include built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bathtub and shower positioned to easily service the bedrooms
• Second bathroom with large shower positioned close to the rumpus room and pool so it's easy to wash down after a swim
• Laundry room with easy access to the back yard
• Double lock-up garage with remote and internal access, plus extra off-street parking space on the driveway
• Generous under-house storage
LIVE. There is a friendly, community-focused vibe in Wheeler Heights that is perfect for families. Narrabeen Lake is just down the road, where there are stunning walking and bike trails to enjoy. Wheeler Heights Public School is a short stroll away, and there is a great set of local shops on Veterans Parade. For more extensive dining and shopping options, or to visit the beach, it's just a quick drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Narrabeen.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.