Renovation potential on generous corner block
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Online Auction Saturday 28 August 4.30pm
FIND. Occupying a generous corner block of approx 556.4 sqm, this single-level brick home offers a huge amount of promise and potential that is ready to be explored. Offered up in near-original condition, the house is currently set up as a three-bedroom single-level home, but there is huge potential to renovate the current layout, develop the under-house space into further living space or accommodation, or even add another level (STCA).
LOVE. One of the key attractions of this home is the lush, leafy outlook that stretches out to the rear. A spacious living zone garners lots of natural light from the north, and leafy green district views to the rear. This charming home is nestled on a quiet, family-friendly street that is surrounded by lush bushland, and is moments from Cromer Golf Course and Narrabeen Lake.
• Large approx 556.4sqm corner block with north-facing aspect and stunning leafy outlooks to the rear
• Easy access from the street for any construction works
• Generous combined lounge and dining room that is extended to the front and rear by a verandah and balcony
• Original kitchen with oven and dishwasher
• Original bathroom with bathtub and shower plus separate WC
• Three generous bedrooms, built-ins in two of them
• Back yard with lawn
• The garage has been converted into an office, offering a quiet space for home study or work. There is a space here with provisions to add a bathroom
• Huge under-house area that has the potential to be converted into extra accommodation or living space
• Solar panels
• Off-street parking for one car
LIVE. This central location is well suited to family life, thanks to its close proximity to schools, shops, beaches, cafes and restaurants. Beaches and shopping and dining hubs at Collaroy, Narrabeen and Dee Why are just a short drive away, and the house sits within easy walking distance of parks and Wheeler Heights Public School.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.