Family home with versatile retreat and green outlooks
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 21st August
FIND. Presenting a stunning outlook of lush green treetops from its elevated position, this immaculate family home rests in peaceful surrounds and looks out over Cromer Golf Course. The generosity of space in this attractive home is ideal for growing and established families, with spacious living areas and breakout zones for everyone. Set in the family-friendly surrounds of Wheeler Heights, everything you need is within close proximity, including beaches, schools, local shops and Narrabeen Lake.
LOVE. The bright and spacious living area will win hearts, with an easy connection between this inviting space and a wide entertainer's deck that presents a breathtaking panorama of the surrounding landscape, which includes treetop views and the golf course. Families will also love the swimming pool, and the flexibility of the downstairs retreat, which offers a fabulous breakout zone for teenagers or guests, or can be put to good use as a home office.
• The open-plan living zone is a functional family space for eating and spending time together and is extended by a large entertainer's deck
• Enjoy alfresco meals and entertain friends with a glorious backdrop of lush treetops and Cromer Golf Course
• Swimming pool and spa in an enclosed area, which sits in front of a private garden that is perfect for herb and veggie beds
• Stylish stone kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher, brekkie bar, and tons of pantry space
• Three queen-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Superb family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• The lower-level retreat features a bedroom plus living area with kitchenette – the ideal set-up for a teenagers' retreat, or even for use as a luxe home office
• A large amount of under-house storage
• Carport and further off-street parking
LIVE. Wheeler Heights has a friendly, community-focused vibe that is perfect for families. Narrabeen Lake is practically on the doorstep, where there are stunning walking and bike trails to enjoy. Wheeler Heights Public School is a short stroll away, and there is a great set of local shops on Veterans Parade. For more extensive dining and shopping options, or to visit the beach, it's a quick drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Narrabeen.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.