Expansive north-facing free-standing family haven
FIND. This expansive free-standing Torrens Title home rests quietly at the end of a battle-axe driveway in the family-friendly surrounds of Wheeler Heights. Well-positioned within walking distance of Narrabeen Lake and close to the beach, this outstanding home offers an epic floorplan that includes multiple living areas, a study and a large north-facing back yard. With enough space and versatility to see your family through every stage and age, this is a well-designed abode that has the potential to become your forever home.
LOVE. There is a huge amount of living space in this home, with three separate living zones to choose from. Take your pick between the north-facing casual living and dining area to the rear, the more traditional sitting and dining areas to the front of the house, or the rumpus room on the upper level. This house is primed and ready for family enjoyment.
• North-facing open-plan living and dining is filled with natural light and flows effortlessly to the backyard
• Watch the kids play in the back yard while you prepare meals in the generous kitchen, which features gas cooking and a dishwasher
• The back yard with large level lawn is large enough to consider adding a pool
• A separate sitting room, dining area and study are placed to the front of the house
• Third living area upstairs, ideal as a rumpus room
• All bedrooms are located upstairs, including a luxurious master suite with large walk-in robe and full en-suite. Three additional bedrooms all include built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Laundry room with storage space and access into the garage, plus a downstairs WC
• Double lock-up garage with extra storage space and access to backyard
LIVE. There is a friendly, community-focused vibe in Wheeler Heights that is perfect for families. Narrabeen Lake is practically on the doorstep, where there are stunning walking and bike trails to enjoy. Wheeler Heights Public School is a short stroll away, and there is a great set of local shops on Veterans Parade. For more extensive dining and shopping options, or to visit the beach, it's just a quick drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Narrabeen.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.