North-facing home in tranquil bush setting
FIND. With a versatile and spacious layout, as well as north-facing outdoor entertaining and a pool, this extensive family home presents potential and opportunity. With great bones, multiple living spaces and a layout that is perfect for families of all sizes and stages, some light renovations and landscaping will bring this charming home to its full potential.
LOVE. Set back from the road, there is virtually no road noise, and just the sounds of the trees and the bush to keep you company. Sitting within the serene surrounds of this peaceful pocket of Wheeler Heights, there is a sense of escapism and tranquillity, yet it's just a short drive to shops, beaches and lifestyle hubs, and a 10-minute walk to Narrabeen Lake.
• Set peacefully to the rear, a vast and open living area includes a casual dining space that sits next to the kitchen, while another dining area flows out to the entertainer's deck. A sunny living space overlooks the pool, and another TV/Media area is tucked further back into the house. This space can configured in various different ways, to perfectly serve the needs of your family.
• There is superb indoor/outdoor flow between living and a large entertainer's deck that faces the north and adjoins an enclosed swimming pool.
• Accommodation consists of four bedrooms that are either double or queen in size, and which all feature built-ins.
• The generously sized kitchen overlooks the living area and features electric cooking, a breakfast bar and a well-placed skylight to keep natural light in plentiful supply.
• A laundry room includes convenient external access, and there is a lock-up garage as well as off-street parking.
LIVE. This peaceful and leafy suburb is the ideal base for families. Despite its tranquil setting, it's very close to schools, shops and parks and convenient to beaches. Narrabeen Lake is moments away for scenic walking and bike riding trails, and it's a short drive to popular cafes and restaurants, the cinema and surf beaches at Dee Why and Collaroy.