Convenience + ocean views from sweet coastal cottage
FIND. Elevated and poised to soak in far-reaching views across the district and out onto Long Reef headland, this neatly renovated beach cottage is fresh, light, and offers an ultra-convenient location. Privately set and positioned just moments from Warriewood Beach, Warriewood Square and Mona Vale's ever-popular hub, it's a practical and peaceful retreat for an active Northern Beaches lifestyle.
LOVE. Recently renovated interiors provide a fresh feel throughout with high ceilings, skylights and wall-to-wall windows catching abundant all-day light, whilst also connecting the indoor space with the outside picturesque coastline. The floorplan is simple, sweet and practical with defined yet flowing areas, from the eat-in kitchen breakfast bar, onto the east deck (and adjacent level lawn), plus a modern lounge opening onto an additional west deck. This house facilitates contemporary family living, modern comforts and entertaining all year round.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
- Family bathroom with bath, generous internal laundry
- Ocean and district views from all living spaces indoors and out
- Renovated kitchen with large pantry, soft close doors, double oven
- Open plan kitchen and dining, living room opens onto the deck
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Dual deck on both east and west
- Level lawn perfect for kids and pets, landscaped established gardens
- Ample storage with huge linen cupboards, reverse aircon in living area
- Double lock up garage with storage, plus covered carport for extra parking
LIVE. This coastal cottage will delight those wanting a beachside setting in an ultra-convenient location - the perfect opportunity for a family, couple or investor wanting a sea change with optimal accessibility. It's fresh, it's modern, it's practical, and it's moments to the beach, shopping, transport and commuter arterial roads (such as Pittwater Road and Mona Vale Road). This retreat offers the Northern Beaches lifestyle, which is prized for its beauty, community and culture.
Water rates: Approx $158.00
Council rates: Approx $529.00
Size: Approx : 727sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Warriewood Square shops and cafes
- Mona Vale village shops, restaurants and bars
- Pittwater RSL
- Narrabeen North Primary School
- Mona Vale Primary
- Pittwater High School
- Mater Maria Catholic College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the far-reaching views that connect us to the space and the beautiful coastline.
- Sitting on the deck for sunsets, dinners and drinks.
- Incredibly functional for day-to-day life with Warriewood and Mona Vale being so close, we don't have to travel far for school, work, sports and shopping.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.