Impeccably appointed family entertainer
FIND. Spacious and sunlit living, private and peaceful outdoor entertaining and a free-flowing floorplan are the defining attributes of this immaculate dual-level home. Offering the perfect base for families with children of all ages, it sits within the tranquil and family-friendly surrounds of Shearwater Estate, which backs onto Warriewood Wetlands, and is close to schools, shops, beaches and parks.
LOVE. The easy-flow layout and the fact there is more than one living space makes this home the ideal choice for families. Indoors meets outdoors with a generous entertainer's deck and level and enclosed lawn that flows out from the lounge room as well as the dining area. Private and covered from the elements, this generous space acts as an extension of living and is a peaceful spot to sit back and relax for a few hours, listening to the sounds of the local birds and basking in the sunny nor-easterly aspect.
• Set privately to the rear, the open-plan living area is finished with stylish engineered floors and offers dedicated zones for dining and relaxing, as well as a modern stone kitchen with gas cooking and a generous island bench.
• On the upper level, the kids will love the second living area, which makes a great play space or a cozy media room. Flowing off from here are four bedrooms, all of which feature built-ins, ceiling fans and high-quality wool carpet. The king-sized master bedroom has a walk-in robe as well as a chic shower en-suite.
• Families will love the convenience of having a downstairs WC as well as a dedicated laundry room that has some linen storage space, and direct access to outside.
• As an attractive bonus, the double lock-up garage includes some space to add some storage shelves to the rear, yet there is also off-street parking on the driveway.
• A few premium additions include a dedicated study, ducted air-conditioning on both levels, plantation shutters on most windows and a security alarm.
LIVE. Shearwater Estate is an exclusive, peaceful and private estate with a friendly, community-focused vibe that is perfect for families. This tranquil yet central location offers direct access to Warriewood wetlands, where there are some lovely walks, as well as being moments from Warriewood Square and Warriewood shopping centre, and close to local shops, schools and parks.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.