Spacious, contemporary home in family-friendly setting
FIND. Nestled peacefully within a family-friendly neighbourhood, this contemporary freestanding home offers spacious and immaculately presented living.
LOVE. At the heart of the home, the combined living, dining and kitchen area is spacious and filled with light. The layout is thoughtfully configured so you can keep an eye on the kids as they play outside, while the private, easy-flow nature of this property will suit those who love to entertain.
• Two sets of sliding doors provide a fluid connection with the private, east-facing back yard that is luxuriously equipped with an enclosed pool with outdoor shower, a hot tub, a level lawn and a covered patio for alfresco dining and entertaining.
• The gourmet CaesarStone kitchen features a huge island bench with casual seating, gas cooking, soft-close cabinetry and stylish copper pendants. An adjoining laundry with external access and a separate WC are conveniently placed next to the kitchen.
• There is the welcome bonus of a second sitting room and a dedicated study with built-ins, which could be converted into a bedroom if needed.
• Upstairs is dedicated to peaceful relaxation with four generous bedrooms. The master bedroom features a huge walk-in wardrobe, a contemporary bathroom with shower, and access to a private balcony.
• Other highlights include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a double garage with extra storage space and off-street parking that could easily accommodate a boat.
LIVE. Situated within the safety of a quiet estate, there is a friendly, community-focused vibe within the street that is perfect for families. This peaceful yet central location offers convenient access to Warriewood Wetlands, beaches, Narrabeen Lake, Warriewood shopping centre and Mona Vale town centre as well as local shops, schools and parks.