Sunlit family retreat in the heart of Terrey Hills
FIND. Nestled in the heart of a warm and welcoming community, this abundantly sunlit, practical family home sits on a flat corner block in a very friendly neighbourhood. A mere flat stroll connects you to the local Terrey Hills shops, schools, and cafes-a true haven for young families or downsizers.
LIVE. Embrace the perfect family retreat with single-level, indoor-outdoor living framed by sunbathed wall-to-wall glass windows and slider doors. Lush landscaping, covered terraces, and an oversized family spa enhance the comfort and practicality of this corner block gem, complemented by additional studio accommodation.
- Original brick bungalow with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open-plan living, and studio
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- All-day sunlit, framed by wall-to-wall glass doors and windows that open onto level covered entertaining terraces
- Level landscaped entry with welcoming front porch
- Prime level corner block, with rear and front access
- Versatile separate studio with ensuite, potential to completely section off into a granny flat with a separate yard
- Level and covered sun-drenched entertaining terraces with an enclosed courtyard, fire pit, oversized family spa
- Open plan modern kitchen with gas stove, flows into dining and out onto outdoor entertaining
- Internal extra-large laundry room with storage and external access
- Aircon in living rooms, fans throughout, large walk-in linen closet
- Carport and storage for motorbikes, family toys etc.
LIVE. This friendly local neighbourhood places your family within walking distance to Terrey Hills Public School, a short stroll to local shops, and in close proximity to private schools. The beaches are just a 10-minute drive away, while commuter roads such as Mona Vale Road and Forest Way provide direct access, making this home a central and peaceful family retreat to embrace.
Water - Approx $173.29 pq
Council - Approx $464.60 pq
Approx 696 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- 270 bus to city CBD
Shopping & Dining:
- Terrey Hills Emporium
- Forestway Fresh
- Hills Marketplace Terrey Hills
- The Palms Eatery and Nursery Terrey Hills
- Terrey Hills Public School
- Kinma School
- German International School
- Northern Beaches Christian School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We've thrived in the friendly community that brings daily joy and the proximity to shops and transport adds convenient ease to our daily routines.
- The open layout, airflow and natural light creates a warm, sunlit home.
- Our outdoor space, with a spa and covered terraces, has been perfect for relaxation and entertaining.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.